Friday, October 26, 2007

My concern: I look more like mother with each passing year. Her lips are bigger than mine, but I feel we have similar features otherwise. She's aged as gracefully as one can hope for given the particular circumstance of her life. My body type is more like my grandmother's. I'm the same height and general build. Even in her seventies though she wasn't skinny, she was never fat either. I call us a solidly built family. ;-) Perhaps I'm too young to worry how I'll look as I age, but there is that one gray hair that keeps making it pop up in my mind. And every girl worries about turning into her mother. As I've said before, I'm more likely to turn into Aunt Mary. I just don't look anything like her. My sister on the other hand...

On the topic of that hair, dubbed Marcella in honor of my Grammy, I had not been able to find it for some time. Now it's cropping up again. Apparently the last time I had my cut, the stylist just cut it out entirely. Now my little friend is growing back.

No comments: