Friday, August 19, 2005

My lazy weekend is underway. To mark its official beginning, Clueless is in the VCR and a package just showed up from Amazon containing two items:

Madness- The Dangerman Sessions
Italian for Beginners on DVD

These things make me happy, and I'm considering the addition of brownies, wine, and frozen pizza to the mix. At this point that sounds like a fabulous evening. There is still the potential of going out, and I may run to the grocery store or take a walk, but I think that the greatest likelihood is me chilling on the couch, calling a few friends, and then going to bed early. Not exciting, but possibly necessary.

Currently up for discussion are my plans for the weekend of September 9th. My options are as follows:

1. Go see Jack Johnson at the Meriwether Post Pavilion with Sonali and possibly some other Elliott School peeps on the 9th and throw a party on the 10th. Or...

2. Potentially debaucherous beach trip with group from Elliott School and their friends.

Both options would be a great time and cost roughly comparable amounts of money. Option number one would allow me to spend time with Sonali, which is always a plus. Option number two would be something slightly new and different with people I don't know so well. So basically I can do something I know I'll enjoy with people I know I like, or I can meet new people and do something new. Please leave opinions in the comments.

No comments: